Kona Brewing Dartboard Cabinet

My wife and I took a trip to the main land of Hawaii and fell in love with it. We made a stop at the Kona Brewing facility and made a ton of friends while there. This has inspired a lot of design for us back home, this being one of them. Still have some tweaking to do after a few weeks of work. This is the first big project I have done on the Glowforge since we received it a month or two ago. Hope you enjoy and it helps to inspire you on your next project.

63 Likes

Awesome project, and great work all around-the design, the inlays, the lighting, the extra layer on the bottom-all great!

6 Likes

Thank you. It has been a fun project. Still working on a design for the scoreboards for the inside and a light when you open the doors. I will update when I have them ready.

3 Likes

That is really cool. It turned out awesome!

4 Likes

Excellent project, and it seems that a return trip to the islands may be a business expense to harvest additional inspiration.

8 Likes

Wow! I’m impressed. What a great project - so many skills used.

5 Likes

I’m always a fan of integrated LEDs. Nice work!

7 Likes

This is just awesome

2 Likes

The lighting is great! Nice project,

5 Likes

Just, wow!

4 Likes

Well done! That will help keep those memories top of mind! Nice!

4 Likes

WOW!!! Incredible and I love it!

2 Likes

That is a great project!!! Welcome to the community! Can’t wait to see what else you come up with!

3 Likes

This is one of those rare projects that make it hard to believe it was created with a laser! Stunning execution, and I can see that the weeks worth of design are really coming through. The integration of RGB LEDs is inspired and make it a gorgeous mood piece to boot!

2 Likes

I’ll have to talk to the BOSS :grinning: and see if we can make it happen.

Wow! 1st project? An amazing project. It’s gorgeous.

3 Likes

It’s so neat to see such a great, personal project. I know so many folks have a steep learning curve to get to this point. Folks need to just stay patient and keep at it and they too can do something like this. Bravo.

3 Likes

WOW! Incredible 1st project.

1 Like