Kumiko Dreams Box

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Beautiful design! I’m still new and learning. Can’t wait to make stuff like this myself.

2 Likes

Awesome design. This is my first really complicated file but I think it turned out well. The hinge was very tight but I used some dry graphite that I had left over from Pinewood Derby race cars and it worked wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Dry graphite, what a great idea! No greasy residue. Thanks.

Do you have a photo of your own make? We’d love to see it.

2 Likes

That is just stunning, thank you!
I especially like the way the two designs intersect.

3 Likes

Thanks for the design, I put something on the inside and bottom. i will be giving it to my aunt for x-mas and wanted to make it special as the last few years she has lost her husband , her sister and brother in law ( my Mom and Dad ). So thanks again for the design, you will help make it a special gift

12 Likes

All of these boxes and the designs are fascinating! After I get caught up in all my other projects for family, I’ll try to do one of these. You all have set the bar pretty high, though.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that I don’t know how to use this file. When I open it up all the score lines turn red and want to cut I don’t know how to fix that.

Just find them in the thumbnails on the left side and change the setting to “score.”

It sounds like maybe you need to take some time to work through the “Your First Prints” tutorials – they’ll save you a LOT of frustration! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, I did but it just takes time to learn it all. I did figure it out. I appreciate your reply.

1 Like