Ladies leather clutch bag

Another beautiful piece! How are you finding the glowforge compares to manual methods of cutting and piercing? Sorry if I’ve got the terminology wrong!

1 Like

Wow! I don’t carry a purse of that style, but if I did, that would be the one. Nice!

I have another suggestion. Please add loops to attach an optional crossbody strap.

1 Like

Love this. Stitching is fantastic. Great photography too.

Hello Vesso… You work is amazing. I work leather primarily for horse tack and accessories, but I do love to make rifle scabbards. I am VERY interested in where you got your leather. Impressive. May you share with me your vendor? I JUST got my Glowforge, so and my first time on the community Forum… so if my question is out of bounds, please no harm no foul… so, are you using a pattern available from GF, or did you customize your own pattern? Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you… Larry

2 Likes

Very professional looking!
I’m new to leather (don’t laugh) but, how do you do the stitching on it?

1 Like

I was going to that this looks so professional, but it’s better than professional, it’s art.

2 Likes

Will do on the next one :heart:

Of course, my friend. For the United States, I recommend Rocky Mountain Leather. For Europe. Beltsproduction,com and tatraleaher, com. Most of the patterns are mine, i work with illustrator.Those that aren’t mine are bought by Etsy. Just type svg leathercraft

2 Likes

Everything is entirely by hand, sometimes I do the holes of the laser, other times I use my pricking irons (sinabroks). As time improves, you just don’t have to rush

1 Like

Maan. Thank you very much :heart::heart::heart:

Absolutely beautiful! You had graciously provided links for places to purchase the leather for US and Europe. However, do you have any suggestions for us Canadians??

Beautiful work, I think I need to make me one

1 Like

Hello. Thank you very much. Your kind words mean a a lot to me. I think I can help, I hope. Check on Instagram OA Leather Supply. He also has a youtube channel of the same name and Makes a lot of cool reviews on a lot of leather. As far as I’m aware, he’s an official supplier of pretty lovely and luxurious pieces of leather. Here is a photo in his IG Page

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You are welcome :blush:

Beautiful clutch? Love it!

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

Looks fabulous!
I will have to show the females in my house this project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. Thank you very much. I hope they like it. :heart: