Ladies leather clutch bag

Wow, Really beautiful. And as a fellow photographer your photography is really beautiful too.

1 Like

my older daughter is a huge kate spade fan, and long before kate died I kept telling her with the glowforge you can make your dream purses. my younger daughter might end up being more on board. I dunno. they are 18 and 14. I have made luggage tags thus far with BEAMER, not exactly where I wanted to be leather working wise at this stage. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man, thanks, I’m still learning photography. I am very pleased that i am making progress and it’s being noticed and appreciated. Big thanks :heart:

1 Like

I absolutely agree that you can do whatever design you want with glowforge. As long as you know what you’re doing in illustrator or any similar vector program. I’ve been learning illustrator recently, again self-taught as with everything else. It’s never too late to get with the leather wherever you want. if you need help or advice You can count on me any time. besides there are a lot of svg leather files on Etsy. If you don’t want to deal with illustrator and draw patterns. Special greetings to your girls, be healthy, my friend!

2 Likes

Beautiful craftsmanship :heart_eyes:

That is gorgeous!

I have bought some leather from this guy. I have yet to use it, I have a bag pattern that I need to work on! The leather was exactly as shown on the video and I will definitely order from him again. Super high quality. Lots of selection.

1 Like