Laguna Tools Customers - Free Passes to the 2016 SGIA Expo

Hope t’s ok to post this…f not, please feel free to delete it. E-mail from Laguna Tools…I would post the link they sent me, but I think that each invite has a unique id…so if you’re a Laguna customer I guess you can contact them to get an invite if you haven’t already:

Get a Free Expo Pass to the 2016 SGIA Expo
(Las Vegas, September 14–16) from Laguna Tools

Be sure to visit us at booth 924

Swift MT
Designed for the sign and digital print industry, the Laguna MT has everything you need to handle your routing, cutting and creasing operations, from routing wood, plastics and aluminum to cutting foamboard, vinyl, coroplast, styrene and anything else that requires a knife.

With the Laguna Vision system you can quickly find registration marks to identify parts and adjust the cutting path, giving you perfect cutouts in shapes.

• 4X4’, 4X8’ and 5X10’ tables
  • 7.5 inches of clearance
  • Grid-style vacuum table
  • Welded one-piece frame
  • 3HP spindle for routing
  • Win PC control system
  • Tangential knife module
  • Vision camera system
  • Vacuum pump included < Br/>
    Optional 4HP Spindle Upgrade Available.

Swift with Vacuum Table
The latest model of the Laguna SWIFT has been upgraded to include a vacuum table. This Laguna CNC is perfect for the small cabinet or woodworking shop looking to move into CNC automation. The machine comes equipped with a powerful 3HP industrial spindle and is manufactured with a heavy-duty robust one-piece welded tubular steel frame. The SWIFT is available in three table sizes: 4x4, 4x8 and 5x10.

Top-Notch Technology. Qualified Attendees. SGIA Expo.
The 2016 SGIA Expo (Las Vegas; September 14–16) will bring together the industry’s widest array of qualified and educated attendees to experience the most innovative technology in the imaging industry.

While it’s said, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” we beg to differ. What happens at the 2016 Expo is only the beginning of the massive benefits this trade show will offer your business. You’ll interact with leading imaging professionals showcasing their top-notch technologies, methodologies and applications. And, you’ll explore the wall-to-wall exhibitor booths — meeting top executives, equipment experts, SGIA staff and industry gurus — to discuss how you can grow your imaging business in the best possible way.

I just got invitations from SGIA. I also just drove home from vegas yesterday (8 1/2 hours), and I don’t think I have the energy to go back this soon… but I just might. If I do, I’ll shoot you a PM and maybe we can grab a beer.

Oooh man, I wish, but I can’t make it to that; was just passing it along to let peeps know…wife and kids make it hard to get away anymore. But if you’re ever near NYC, then hell yeah!!

1 Like