Lambeau Field... because someone asked

I’ll add it to my list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Are you selling the file? I would like to buy the Lambeau Field is a Green Bay fan.
Sara

2 Likes

When I’ve done models like this - nothing this complicated, but still, I hide alignment pin holes in the hidden layers. A hole where I can place something like a short dowel/skewer/sewing needle. I find it helps a lot, but perhaps that’s because my patience is inadequate…

The holes run from the hidden layer all the way to the bottom layer. But laser etching the outline of the next layer up would of course help also.

Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife. Obviously, the hidden alignment holes are hidden.

9 Likes

Awesome work!! Really enjoyed your post!

4 Likes

Absolutely amazing. Are you selling the file(s) at all?

3 Likes

Incredible workmanship. Great detail. Your research pays off.

5 Likes

Incredible. You know just what to put in and leave out.

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any plans on selling your files?

2 Likes

They are available to purchase for personal use.
I also take requests for stadiums I’ve not yet modeled.

Feel free to message me if you’re interested.

6 Likes

I’m from Ohio but I’ve been a Packers fan for over 20+ years! This, is, AMAZING! No idea how you did this, but, it’s beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Message sent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would buy Lambeau and US Bank (Vikings) if you sell them.

1 Like

I sell the files if you want to build it yourself ($35.00) and assembled models for ($75.00). I have Lambeau but US Bank would take a couple of weeks to complete because I have a full schedule.

5 Likes

Ok, If you can let me know when you get US Bank done, I would love to buy them both.

2 Likes

WIll do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, you just solved a problem I’ve had that kept me from doing a map for someone. Thanks for the neat idea.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, let me know how it works out!

3 Likes