Large Format Printer Deal

seriously though. When I picked up the box I asked myself “what did I buy?” It is going to need its own desk. I can fit 4 or 5 of my 8.5x11 photo printers in this same volume as the pro-100.

I’ll keep a lookout of the paper deals!

1 Like

My oldest daughter picked one up just over a year ago. With all the rebates at the time she got it for $50 shipped. She uses it to make prints of her art to sell at conventions. Does a nice job. I’ve used it to print a few canvas prints and was veryhappy with them also.

2 Likes

Amazon Prime Day coming soon

I just pulled the trigger on the B&H deal. I have been missing the ability to print 13" x 19" since my Epson Photo Stylus 1400 stopped recognizing cartridges a few months ago. Looks like I might have it in time to print some signage for a show this Saturday. Thanks @markwarfel for sharing info on this deal!

5 Likes

Crazy enough, the Glowforge is even bigger. The Pro-100 box is 30.5 x 21 x 13" (or so), which means the shipping/retail box is actually 7.5" narrower and 2" shorter than a Glowforge and filter (or 7.5" narrower and 5" taller than just the Glowforge).

4 Likes