Largemouth Bass... Xmas gift

I haven’t shared anything new in a while… I have been busy moving across the country, unpacking, and making gifts for my family. Here is one I just finished. So excited to give it to my father!!

32 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous - he’s going to love it - AND be very proud of you. Such talent!

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart: Thank you. I normally draw in ink… he had requested I make a print of the largemouth bass. I wanted to surprise him with a wood engrave instead :slight_smile: Super happy how it turned out!

1 Like

That’s absolutely gorgeous! Your line work is intense :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!! I get caught up in the details! Unfortunately sometimes its too fine and the engrave burns away the detail. Its a fine line… HA!!

1 Like

Looks great, nice work! Just curious, about how long was the engrave/cut job for the fish?

Wow! That’s beautiful!!

Felt like forever. Total time for the fish by itself was 1 hour and 50 minutes.

1 Like

Thank you!

Masterfully done! #GFgoals

3 Likes

Wow, that’s incredible! The time it took was well worth it!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I am glad your move across country is completed and that you have had time to make this gorgeous gift. Thanks for sharing with us.

2 Likes

Wow!!! That is amazing!!!

Love how you made a reflection of the trees in the water!!!

Did the Washington rain chase you out of the Evergreen State???

Tim

2 Likes

Thanks!! Not at all! We loved Washington. Work promotion took us elsewhere!

Thank you!!

Absolutely stunning! I’ll bet you can’t wait to give it to him—he will love it!

2 Likes

So excited!!!

Beautiful piece!

I guess all the cool kids are moving across country from Washington this month. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m still trying to find time to get my GF set up!

2 Likes

Keep posting photos of your work, it is inspirational!!! Promotions are nice but the view of Mt. Rainier and the Olympics, plus Puget Sound is hard to beat!!!

1 Like