Laser cut ice

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

8 Likes

How about I also turn on an autoresponder, then we can create a thread where our autoresponders can respond to each other?

5 Likes

… and crash Discourse :grimacing:

3 Likes

until Dan locks the thread…

4 Likes

I picked a topic that was somewhat frivolous for the heck of it. All in good fun.

5 Likes

Two autoresponders going back and forth probably wouldn’t crash Discourse; there’s enough of a delay in Discourse sending out the email, it being delivered, autoresponder responding, and Discourse processing the response that it would end up being just a slow back and forth.

However, if another person also did that, then we’d be in trouble. Each post would generate two replies, which would then generate four, etc.

7 Likes

OMG this is brilliant lol. @cynzu what do you think?

7 Likes

That’s just naughty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I think it stopped. Pretty long gap now.

2 Likes

do you think we crashed her email server? :joy::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

That almost made me spit out my coffee.

6 Likes

Still active elsewhere. Looks like on this topic you have to reply to her or mention her. @cynzu and Frau Blucher. And please, @cynzu. I hope you take this in jest. This is a learning experience. Now we all know what to do, or not do. And that we aren’t seriously messing with your email system.

14 Likes

Sorry, I missed that; would you mind repeating it?

@cynzu

4 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

9 Likes

Nope, it’s still on ::grinning:

5 Likes

literally still giggling at this

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: omg I laughed so hard reading this topic my cat just gave me a very concerned look

11 Likes

I don’t have enough likes to burn on this stream of giggles. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m terribly sorry, but I seem to have misplaced my hearing aid…if you would be so kind, could you please say that…just one more time?

@cynzu

8 Likes