Laser cut ice

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

7 Likes

I told the wife about this thread last night. I guess this qualifies as a “had to be there” sort of funny…

I shortly there after went back to the shop to do some work. At least the radio thinks this was funny… Or as I imagine it would if it was alive and was part of the forum.

3 Likes

Your radio has a better sense of this type of humor.

But I know where you’re coming from. One of the voices in my head thinks it’s a collassal waste of electrons but the other ones keep hushing him.:rofl:

Wonder if @cynzu is like your wife or your radio? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Husband thought I had lost my mind last night. It got to the guffaw stages and brought a kid out of bed to see what was so funny. She agreed with her father.

5 Likes

Hmmm…Maybe we are the only ones finding this funny. @cynzu, what do you think?

4 Likes

Another good point by @jamesdhatch. Perhaps our regular participation in the forum has altered our sense of humor? Having taken a break, @cynzu would be the one best able to decide this. I’m eagerly awaiting to hear what @cynzu thinks.

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Can we somehow get her to reply to herself causing an infinite loop. That is the real question!

4 Likes

@cynzu hey just respond to this email - say anything - if you want to give me your laser!

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Guess she told you. You’re not getting @cynzu’s laser :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

4 Likes

If @cynzu ever shows up at a Glow-con, she’ll never live this down

and why are people liking her reply posts - LOL

7 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I’m allowed to distribute my likes as I see fit :wink: :joy:

9 Likes

I’ve never come remotely close to using up my likes in a day. I was considering seeing if I could do it by just liking her auto-replies. I have an off sense of humor.

8 Likes

because it’s hilarious ~~~

7 Likes

I just want to see @cynzu keep her or obtain regular status. I almost feel like it’s my new project. So liming her posts is the least we can do :wink:

Isn’t that right Cyn?

10 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

9 Likes