Laser cut words from tinkercad

Part two of my bulletin board series where I am creating all the pieces for my bulletin board using free tools like tinkercad and the glowforge. Today I show you how easy it is to make script text.

12 Likes

I appreciate your TinkerCAD videos as when someone has zero concept of how 3d modeling works I send them to you and TinkerCAD for an intro to 3d modeling before graduating to one of the more advanced packages.

4 Likes

Thanks–I’ll have to download & start tinkering with TinkerCad & great having your videos for reference to minimize the learning curve!

2 Likes

No download needed. Simply visit the site, sign in with google (or whatever you prefer)
And you can instantly export as svg files!

1 Like

Thanks!

I have used some of the big toys before, but I find it so fun to be able to cobble together workable solutions with free tools. =)

Great tip for people. Thank you for taking your time to do the video and post.

Thanks! A sweet bonus for me as two of my 6th graders whipped up their names using the technique from home. :+1: Not assigned… they just saw it and thought it was cool.

2 Likes

Inspiring kids to create, yes, that is the best!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.