Laser Ink bracelets

Trying Brilliance Laser Ink, seem very good on Aluminum and Stainless Steel so far, Cheaper than Cermark. 500 speed 100power

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNcv4wVpSQmLPpm-Sjs18gRGM0rTmFMe7kllkTL![IMG_20190610_124016735|375x500](upload://tKdGkpytNPcmJtYNgtehmd6OQfE.jpeg)

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It’s good to know of other options for marking metals!

1 Like

Have you tried giving it a good rubbing to test the durability? I haven’t dabbled into marking metal, yet, but this seems promising so far!

1 Like

I use LaserBond, not Brilliance, but when I saw your question of durability I thought of my son-in-law’s test. I gave him a sample marking on stainless steel. He took it home and scraped on it…then he took a grinder to it. It held up remarkably. He’s using stainless tags on his farm equipment and wanted to make sure they could hold up. It was a good test.

5 Likes

My brilliance stuff has held up well.

7 Likes

Is that the best place to buy it?

1 Like

That turns out really nice! I’m going to move this to Beyond the Manual for you, so you don’t end up having to remove the non-PG settings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great

1 Like

Turned out really nice.

Hi! Am I understanding correctly, You use laserbond on the metal bracelets? I just tried and it didn’t work. Trying to figure out what I did wrong.

1 Like

If you did, 500 speed 100 power I’m not sure. Is there a plastic coating? Did you give it 2 or 3 coats? Might wast to lightly sand to make sure the Laser Ink has something to “bite” to.
Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Yes. I gave them one even coat and made sure they were completely dry.

300/ full power/ 270 LPI

6 Likes

Virgil’s Aeneid?

4 Likes

Yes. “I recognize the embers of the old fire…”

4 Likes

A nice present for a long ago ex?

2 Likes

No. I just liked the saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes