Laser not firing... please help!

I bought my Glowforge a little over two or three months ago and have not had any issues until today. I was running a typical print of mine for my shop and there was an error where the yellow button appeared. I shut it off and restarted it and began my print again and it seemed like it was working fine however the laser was not on. In other words, the head was moving around as if it were cutting/engraving/scoring but nothing was being done to the wood. I checked the vent and it seems clean. Nothing is noticeably out of place or seems wrong.
What can I do to fix this? I run a shop using this machine so I can not be down for too long!

Post the time of the print, support can check the logs. They might ask for additional information, but it sounds like either the tube or power supply has failed.

Thank you so much. It happened around 2:30 pm EST and I tried unplugging and starting over and the same thing happened around 3:00 pm EST again, both on 09/17/2020.

Here’s their standard response for this issue, if you want to check these things and confirm while waiting…

Thank you! @eflyguy I will check into this. I know I had the power settings well above zero so that would not be the issue but I will look into the mirrors and laser head.

Hello @tori.frydrych, I see you’ve also emailed us about this and we’ve responded to you there, so I’m going to close this topic.