Laser Warning Sign

LaserSign copy.svg.zip (9.1 KB)
Here is a little sign I made for the office, I hope someone enjoys it or even improves upon this design. The picture is of PG Med. Maple ply with the covering still on.

LaserSign

31 Likes

Thanks for sharing your design!

1 Like

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing! :grinning:

2 Likes

Tempted to go this route…

19 Likes

Might have to use that argument on my DH, who is determined this week to buy a Corvette. (We really don’t need a Corvette.) :roll_eyes:

Logic isn’t working though.

2 Likes

No one needs a Corvette. I’ve used logic a few times to talk myself out of buying one. Eventually, logic won’t work, and I’ll have a Corvette. An important difference is that my wife actually told me I should buy one. She just “recommended” that I get rid of at least two other cars first.

4 Likes

That is why I prefer substitution to logic. When one of the rescues my tenant fosters is chewing on something I think is better left not chewed I don’t try reason, I gently remove what it is chewing and try to interest it in a toy or antler or bone.

Obviously a Corvette is a very poor decision. You need to distract him with a GT-R:

Or if he insists on an American brand, a Ford GT:

Or if you’re of an environmental bent, go with a hybrid:

All it takes is some basic psychology to avoid Corvette ownership. Unless he’s thinking of a 1963 split window, in which case you’re just a monster for not wanting one.

12 Likes

I would say thanks but I’m not sure that actually helps. :rofl:

2 Likes

You didn’t NEED a GlowForge, Jules…

5 Likes

Oh sure, bring logic into it. :smile:

3 Likes

Boy…I wish I had a designated hitter…or a chauffeur… maybe a pony! Ha… squirrel!

1 Like

Could be worse…
download
…the price of our toys…

4 Likes
2 Likes

He obviously decided he didn’t need a Corvette either.

4 Likes