Lasercut Poker Chips!

This one’s simple.

Here’s a poker chip you can make on your Glowforge!

I made it for a YouTuber called Brad Owen for his birthday, who turned 31. He plays poker and makes YouTube videos for a living - how cool!

SVG here:
Brad%20Owen's%20Birthday%20Poker%20Chip%202

Edit it and put whatever you want onto the chip!

To put words on the circle, use Inkscape’s Text function: Put on Path. Simply select the text and a circle and click the function.

Photo of them here, with a generic box:

The end.

-Nick-

69 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Very thoughtful gift! Easy to see you are having fun with your laser Nick!

2 Likes

New trend! All avid poker players need their own custom chips. Great design, thanks for sharing it!

3 Likes

My husband has a pretty regular poker game…and a birthday in a month…hmmmmm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It might make it easier for people to find this in the long run if you move your post over to the Free Files area. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

DUUUUDE. My dad is a card dealer at Dover Downs in Delaware. This will be perfect for him! Father’s Day here we come! (his birthday is in October so too far away for that):spades::hearts::diamonds::clubs:

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to him!

Happy birthday to him!

Moved! Thank you!

1 Like

Poker chips are fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am sorry I am new… but I can not find the free download…???

Under where it says “SVG here”, right click on the small chip and save as… and you’ll save it out as the svg. Easy as that!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

what program do you use to design it?

The original post was by @salocinah, and in it Inkscape is mentioned, thusly:

2 Likes

After the WA legislator bashed nurses saying they don’t need breaks because all they do is play cards, I suggested to my spouse–a leading Nurse Midwife–that we market her consulting firm with some irony. She rejected my humor. So, I will have to just make some for my law practice. #sharkswithfrickinlasers

7 Likes

Reset the printing order using colors. Looks better.

8 Likes

Yes, those are nice!

2 Likes

So i just found this and it’s very cool. Problem is: I don’t know what settings to use and what to engrave, cut and score. Can you help?