Last of my framed portrait series

Decided to go big on this one…its 21 x 15. Had to split the frame in half since I havent jumped on trying my pass thru yet. This one is up there with my favorite pieces I’ve done with my little forge

78 Likes

Stunning

2 Likes

:v:

Just curious, your technique is probably pretty well established at this point… how long does the coloring process take for a piece like this?

2 Likes

How totally adorable!

3 Likes

The output you get from your “little forge” is immense. This is awesome!

2 Likes

Really I guess depends on my motivation that day…this one took me maybe 6 or 7 hrs and sometime I can finished a piece in an hr or so. :v:

2 Likes

All the thanks…always trying to keep it cute🤭

1 Like

Your projects always give me a lift, they are so bright and happy. Thanks for that!

2 Likes

Thanks yous​:v::yum:

This is absolutely beautiful. Everything about the execution is spot on.

2 Likes

Many many thanks…:v:

Love all your pieces! This is fantastic.

2 Likes

:v::blue_heart::v:

Amazing, as always!

2 Likes

Your creativity is beyond AMAZING!!!

The detail in your art is phenomenal!!!

You have gift and it is so inspirational!!!

Now it is time to get off the porch and run with the Big Dogs. Use the passthrough.

I want to see a larger than life creation that you have sold for $10.000 ( ten thousand)

2 Likes

so many thanks and kind words…hahah i doubt that i will ever sell anything for that amount. would be nice but im horrible at pricing my work. Try to keep it on the low side so anyone can buy some of my whimsy.

2 Likes

I live in Knoxville, Tennessee we have thousands of executives who collect all types of art. Whimsical art is a favorite with the surgeons and college professors.

Through the years, I have been and participated in many art exhibits, openings, estate sales and auctions. I have seen these of professionals spend $20,000 - $30,000 (twenty-thirty thousand) on brand new whimsical folk art furniture and paintings.

Your style and creativity would be very popular here but these art enthusiasts would want the oversized pieces.

1 Like

Say it isn’t so!! “Last” of the series!?

Your work is so beautiful!!

1 Like

Very beautiful and inspiring! But I hope you create more pieces! This can’t be the last one!

1 Like