Latest Project: Merry-go-Round

I am astounded…the amount of work, design, and dedication is just over the top. What a lovely thing to make and give…it warms my heart.

5 Likes

Utterly amazing! I would love it if you had managed a progress thread as some have done. I am sure there are more amazing things than can even be seen.

1 Like

You are being awarded the Glowforge Super Hero award.

7 Likes

What a beautiful piece and an even more beautiful gesture!

2 Likes

So the obvious question is → What next?

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. Children’s Hospital Colorado Springs is a special place. Have a great evening and weekend!

7 Likes

You too, thanks for sharing that work.

5 Likes

That is the most awesome carrousel! What a labor of love.

2 Likes

This is absolutely amazing. Such a wonderful labour of love, the kids will really love this and all of your effort and creativity will be even more worth it! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Totally gorgeous!

3 Likes

Great project perfect destination

2 Likes

Gorgeous, what a beautiful meshing of engineering and artistry and for a wonderful cause. The children and their parents will love it.

3 Likes

Terrific work! It is sure to bring a smile to everyone at the hospital! Great stuff!

3 Likes

You have wowed all of us! Loved seeing your smile at the end of the video!

What an incredible donation of time, material, and love.

2 Likes

Ok, I never really comment on stuff, but this is really one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen!
Absolutely amazing, and you are so gracious to donate this. Everything about this post made my day! And you are here in the springs! If you have a shop let me know!

2 Likes

OMGoodness!! That is spectacular. It must have been a true labor of love! :heart:

1 Like

Beautiful…that’s all I got…

Thanks a ton everyone for the kind comments…

I Love Carousels and yours is fabulous! (LOL Could use a unicorn :wink: )

1 Like

Truly amazing! My adhd wouldn’t let me work on that many parts or that length of time. Good job!

1 Like