Latest projects!

Man, it has been a while since I’ve posted anything! Sorry! I’ll try to do better. Actually been super busy with my full time gig THEN coming home and working on orders, it’s been crazy, but I love it! Anyway, here’s some of the latest pieces to come out of my little shop. There’s probably more you can find on my facebook page at Niemer Design Co | Ironton OH

IMG_6614

35 Likes

Great work as usual!

4 Likes

Such nice and clean designs. Love the colored tiles!

3 Likes

Great assortment of items.

2 Likes

The coasters! Loving the Halloween decor. Excellent work across the board.

3 Likes

Thank you all!

Okay… I think something’s wrong with me. I literally laughed out loud at “I’m here for the boos.” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice work!
(you may want to blur Sterling’s phone number though)

3 Likes

Nice work! I have been lacking in the posting dept as well. I need to get some stuff done. LOL

3 Likes

Eh, it’s my cell, I don’t care who has it lol

2 Likes

Sterling is popular then!

He’s a pain in my behind lol

7 Likes

Did you paint the pieces before engraving them?

Which pieces are you referring to? The ones with color are actually ceramic tiles that were engraved then colored in with “sharpie” markers :slight_smile:

I am just learning this machine. I actually have it in my classroom. You can engrave ceramic tiles with the basic machine?

2 Likes

What a cutie! :dog:

1 Like

@cindy.burns oh for sure! That’s what I have, just a basic and it works great :slight_smile: If you ever have questions about tiles, don’t hesitate to message me!

@arh2 He can be cute when he’s not tearing things up haha

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Great body of work and love the black dogtag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is indeed time to think about Halloween projects. Enjoyed your variety.

1 Like