Leather Bookmarker

I hate even bending the spine of books when I read them!

4 Likes

The bookmark is now on the catalog! Leather Corner Bookmark ā€“ Glowforge Shop

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I have two book-reader friends, and they will each get one for the next celebration.

2 Likes

Happy reading to them!

3 Likes

I hear you

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Congrats!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™ve been blitzing leather recently so perhaps soon Iā€™ll have yet another great pattern to play with!

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what you come up with!!

Iā€™ve had my fill of burnt leather smell running rampant throughout my house for a while, so Iā€™m taking a break from leather! :joy: I made about 150 leather engraved and cut patches to put on can koozies for my daughterā€™s baby showerā€¦oh, the smell!! I want to attempt some wallets and purses at some point but definitely need a break from that odor for just a bit longer. :mask::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been making acrylic templates and hand cutting everything myself by hand, only engraving if required

2 Likes

Some books Iā€™m very careful with (like my Edward Gorey,) and someā€¦well, after the 10th or more reading, paperbacks just tend to give up. i annoy my husband by keeping them anyway! i even kept the book that got left too close to the hamster cage and got the first chapter gnawed (appropriately enough, Harlan Ellison - I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream)

4 Likes

I understand that if youā€™ve read them 10 or more times, how funny about the hamsters!

1 Like