Leather Bookmarker

Made these for my wife, have a few more pattern ideas to go though and make but this was fun to create

51 Likes

That’s a nice clever design. Looks pretty straightforward, any gotchas to think about if I were to try to replicate/imitate it?

5 Likes

Gottaale sure the holes are far enough apart from the edge to not rip a stitch but also not so close to the center it sticks way out. I e already submitted this design to the catalog

11 Likes

Can someone help me connect my glowforge to the internet

Go here and gollow the steps:

http://glowforge-setup.com/setup/download

Hold down the white button on your glowforge until it turns teal-greenish blue. Then on whatever you are using-your phone, computer, tablet, go to the wifi list, and choose the one that says glowforge- something. When you click that, you’ll be disconnected from your home wifi, and connected to the glowforge.

After that, on your set-up screen, it will pull up the local wifi, then choose your home wifi and reconnect to it.

If you’re trying to do it from your phone using chrome and it tells you to use another device, click the desktop site option, then the page will refresh, then tell you to download something, when i hit my back button, it takes me straight to the connecting my gf step.

8 Likes

Lovely. “One more chapter”:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

No lie my wife is like a dragon but her horde is books, she’s got more books then I can shake a stick at, oh and she HATES not having the physical copy. I got her a Tshirt last year that said Book Wyrum as a joke but she loved it

5 Likes

I absolutely love this!!!

2 Likes

Love this design! Great job!

3 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you! I was gonna send it to you first but you took the weekend off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wonderful work! Even bookmarks are made better a GF!

5 Likes

That is so true! Haha!

1 Like

I like that! May have to make some for my wife and daughter

1 Like

Are you sure my wife isn’t leading a double life? :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly, I think “Just one more chapter” will be on my tombstone. :slight_smile:

Nice work on this.

8 Likes

What a great design! Never seen a bookmark like that before! Very nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very nice and very respectful of the book!

4 Likes

That’s what my wife said too! It doesn’t bend the pages so she was very happy :grin:

3 Likes

It got accepted to the catalog so it should be ready to print soon!

3 Likes