Legends of Elsewhere - Boba Fett

Hi everyone!

I couldn’t contain my excitement for this one long enough to wait and post him as part of a full set, but I think it may stay on my desk as a standalone piece anyway. After designing so much with others in mind, I wanted something for myself, and few pop-culture icons are as near and dear to my heart than the infamous and cunning bounty hunter, Boba Fett.

When I got done with it and took an overall look, it reminded me of a color-print newspaper comic! Something about the specific tones and the way the draftboard darkened the brighter colors gave it a very [accidental] vintage aesthetic. But now I’m thinking maybe I need to give Dick Tracy the Legends treatment?

Well, until next creation, to my fellow Star Wars geeks, enjoy the nostalgia!

35 Likes

LOVE IT!! Especially with Han frozen in carbonite in the background! You do such good work. Dick Tracy - you bet!!

4 Likes

I’m really liking the Boba Fett above. Not really a big fan of Dick Tracy but love to see what you do with that also. Anything Stars Wars is a winner.

3 Likes

Oh that’s lovely! The carbonite Han in the background reads really clearly too!

Very much newspaper colouring look - like the Prince Valiant comic :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Love the coloring and paint job.

2 Likes

Very well executed!!

2 Likes

I think this is my favorite one you’ve done so far!

2 Likes

Another brilliant piece. I’m similar in that I rarely make things for myself but when I do it’s amazing!

2 Likes

Love it! You are right, it has a vintage look to it.

1 Like