Legends of Elsewhere - Optimus Prime

Ok, probably the last Legend for a minute (I have a big project I need to turn my limited daily forging time to), but as school is starting, I couldn’t NOT do something that reminded me of watching cartoons in the morning before going to school, and Transformers was on the line up quite a bit.

I look at this one, and I can HEAR it! And no, he’s not pink, it’s a metallic red Sharpie that unfortunately just looks more pink than any metallic red should look.

Until next creation, Happy Lasering!

49 Likes

I am always happy to see the new additions.

2 Likes

i have loved seeing these. Can you post a pic with all of them?
They are awesome!

2 Likes

My transformer name is “Amazon Prime”
(did I use this joke already?)

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Another awesome addition. You are really good at these!

2 Likes

The engraving work on Optimus is awesome, all the details and colors grabs your attention and doesn’t let go. Very striking and impressive piece.

2 Likes

I would expect that to be as hard as getting Dragon as a name (I actually did that on one website)

The Legends series has been some really amazing work. I can’t wait to see what’s next.

4 Likes

Or the robot from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy , Pessimist Prime

Very nice. Transformers were a resident in our home.

1 Like

Looks fantastic! You truly are an inspiration!

Love this! My truck is Megatron and actually transforms.

6 Likes

I think it needs some WD-40.

1 Like

People think that but, though wd-40 will help in the moment, it will ultimately dry out whatever lube was left in the hinges and act as a dirt attractant. You need actual lubricant. If you want to use it to clean out the old lube before applying a new application though, it does wonders.

2 Likes

Oh, man…you had 42 likes, and I really hated messing that up, but I had to like this, so…sorry! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

HA! As long as you don’t drop any Vogon poetry, I think I’m good! Thank you!

1 Like