LEGO UCS Millennium Falcon

Actually, the way Lego has been limiting the quantity on their bigger sets like this it’s likely to pay for both sets by Christmas (though I wouldn’t bet on it :wink:) My wife actually suggested buying two and selling the other once they go scarce after trying to find my older son the Applo 10(?) set.

What I think is funny is leggo limits a total of 5 units per household. Let’s see that’s about $4k… They don’t have to worry about me trying to buy up the inventory :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

My favorite part of that set is how the satellite dish is now worth over $100 by itself. https://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=50990pb03&ColorID=86

edit: whoops missed that you already mentioned that, but here’s the link in case anyone wants to invest in a currency that’ll beat the market!

6 Likes

Someone in Japan just blogged about the Bandai 1/72 Falcon, CRAZY detail on the parts…

2 Likes

Generally I prefer another brands, specially Hasegawa, but this time Bandai did a great job.

1 Like

The Bandai Star Wars kits are amazing, some of the other kits have multicolor injection molded parts that are insane…

2 Likes