Let’s see your workspace!

Hi everyone, let’s see what your workspace looks like! Here in my xcarve set-up still waiting on delivery of my GF. Will post when it gets delivered and set up

10 Likes

My current space. Haha I’m remodeling my craft room in anticipation of my glowforge! Should be done by next week. Then I’m getting a table/desk built for it by my father in law.

8 Likes

I just upgraded my space – not sure what I’m going to do with it all yet! I’m feeling a bit intimidated!

20 Likes

Dang, if your feeling overwhelmed I’ll be happy to trade you spaces!

5 Likes

Dang. I could only populate a quarter of that space.

2 Likes

My current shop is about an 1/8th of that size. I think I’m going to need more equipment!

3 Likes

My shop a few years ago when it was empty. It’s packed now. (That’s my truck parked in the back)

10 Likes

I can only dream of having that much space, wow!

4 Likes

Damn! I’ve got ours on a table in the kitchen, vented out the window directly above it. I feel depressed now.

3 Likes

Pano of my main work area.

All the “dirty” stuff is through the door in the back room/garage area (table saw, radial arm saw, sandblaster, metal shear, paper shear, paints, sprays) as well as more worktables, lots of shelving, and room to park a vehicle while applying graphics.
Not shown: front room/art gallery (open to the public from 9-5 m-f).

12 Likes

I’d be jealous but then I’d have to make a living at this and I’m not that good :smile:

3 Likes

Sure wish I had the room for a ‘clean’ area. I have to erect screens of cardboard to shield things when I do metal work like welding, cutting and grinding. Working with steel is filthy.

1 Like

@jbv Do you have two wide format printers? Just trying to figure out what the blue and white printer is exactly. The printer with the cover over it looks more like the printers I’m familiar with. Awesome work area, by the way.

1 Like

Thanks! Blue and white is a 64" Epson eco-solvent printer, under the cover is a roll-fed cold press laminator (for over-laminating full-size prints from the epson).

Huh. The front of it looks almost exactly like an old 44" Canon wide format printer I used to have.

Haha…mine is on my living room table. I used to live in a house, with crafts. Now I have a craft house, that I live in :wink:

3 Likes

You have no idea how much better that makes me feel! :grinning: