Light switch cover/Winter is comming =)

33 Likes

I think it looks great.

My wife would hate it because that’s exactly what she thinks winter is like which has been the impetus for looking down south as a place to retire (although now she’s making noises about winter on the Cape might not be bad and we’d not need to uproot everything if we just bought a place there since it’s only 3 hours away so could bop back & forth at will :man_shrugging:).

6 Likes

…ok :man_shrugging:
good luck as a retiree.

I’ve learned by watching all those cable house hunting show that the wife always decides which house they’re getting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t know. I don’t have that problem lmao.

I make all of my own decisions. But I’m always here if you need to talk about it :wink::smiley:

2 Likes

I do as well. Sometimes they’re eerily similar to my wife’s after she tells me what it is. :wink:

But considering the things she doesn’t have an opinion on (or doesn’t express at least to me), there are some who think I “get away with murder” :grin:

4 Likes

This. I love this. So funny. :smile:

4 Likes

I wish you the best with all of what you… yeah lol wish you the best. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Looks amazing … even if I know it wouldn’t be an animal I’d want hanging on my wall. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. I love wolves! At first I was going to do Stephen Hawkins but it would have been to big with his chair and all. He really is my hero!

3 Likes

Nicely done. I probably wouldn’t use in a young child’s bedroom. :slight_smile: “Ok, honey turn off your light and go to sleep now”.

1 Like

yes! do what is right for you and You’re family :+1:

1 Like

New York kids don’t scare easy I guess lol

1 Like