Line Art, I am obsessed with it!

This is on a black back board, laser cut line art. It isn’t framed yet so I cropped the picture. I am in live. I did this in illustrator. And it took about a month to get it how I wanted it. And it is not yet exactly how I wanted it. But someone said “you can’t make it look that good, not out of wood! It would look better if you painted it!”And I said “you are right. I can’t. I am unable. Physically and mentally”. And then the rest is history. As you see. Ha!

15 Likes

That’s really rather clever as well as looking great

1 Like

You should try cut it out as a sculpture. I’ll be it would look awesome that way too!

Lovely work! I apologize: our community standards request request that folks not share images or text that some folks might not find appropriate for the workplace or around kids, so I’ve had to remove the image. Thank you for your amazing creations!

1 Like

A shame. Guessing some parent wouldn’t allow their kids in any art museum in the world. Pretty benign and abstract drawing.

And personally would ban the entire forum from the workplace. Has anyone ever noticed that the number of posts is 10 times greater during U.S. working hours than at any other time. Weekends have relatively little participation. A lot of folks goofing off at work.

3 Likes

Missed seeing your post before the image was removed. Could you post a SFW cropped image so we can see how it looked. Thank you.

2 Likes

I thought maybe it was just me that I didn’t see anything… (How about a “Graphic Removed” or something…?)

4 Likes

Ohhhh no! I apologize. Im not sure why I assume everyone on here is above age. I guess some may still feel offended. I apologize. Thankyou. I apologize, again!

1 Like

Absolutely! I will send it directly to you, how about that.

Hello! I was wondering if you could share this image with me as well - you have me very curious!

2 Likes

I’d like to see as well, if you don’t mind!

2 Likes

I am also curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I too am quite curious as to what it looks like. Would you mind sending me it to me also?

1 Like