Liquidating Acrylic

I still have about 180 sheets of clear matte 1/8 cast acrylic left. I am selling now in bulk of 20 pc for $55 including domestic (non HI, AK) shipping which is WAY under market. First come first served. https://pixtured.com

6 Likes

now amanda has one less :stuck_out_tongue:
Jonathan

2 Likes

I bought a box earlier in the month. Haven’t had a chance to open it yet, but it shipped and arrived quickly. @amanda2’s legit. Thanks for sharing your liquidation with us here.

8 Likes

Same! I am resisting buying more. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sweet! I just placed an order. Thanks!

1 Like

I received mine, too. What a bargain! Thanks, Amanda.

2 Likes

Thanks Amanda!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Too late. Sold out.

2 Likes

I tried to order some but guess you sold it all now!
I did order some MDF though.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I received my 20 earlier this week. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi guys = for anyone that purchased they are all packaged and ready to go but UPS would not let me schedule pickup until Monday:( So it is scheduled and I am going to call a UPS store tomorrow to see if they’re open for drop-off but I doubt it. Otherwise they will start moving on Monday. Happy New Year and thanks for freeing up some space for me!

7 Likes

I think I can speak for all of us who purchased…it was our pleasure and our good luck. Thank you and sending warm wishes for a Happy New Year.

4 Likes

I am selling more today, not acrylic but cell phone wallets and case blanks that are super luxury at way less than cost. I owned a retail brand and my partner took all this stuff to sell and never did anything with it. I was there yesterday and brought all of it with me knowing how easy it was to sell the acrylic off. I am aboiut to start inventory count but you wont want to miss this.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up…I’ll be looking for the next offering!

1 Like

Got mine today!

THANK YOU!!!

Jonathan

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Everyone I just posted a bunch of blanks we are liquidating Pixtured

2 Likes

Nice looking stuff at great prices. I don’t know enough folks with iPhones…especially that model…that I will want to take advantage of this offer. My own is a 12, too. Darn! Thank you though…very much.

1 Like

yes thats why this is the last of the liquidation. Phone cases are tough because there are so many varieties! There will be more added such as placemats, coasters, trivets, etc. When we add I will update here.

2 Likes