List of Names for your Glowforge!

I’m rethinking the name… Pepé Le Pew instead of Gracie. I’ve got a couple of months to think about it!

5 Likes

Pepe le Pew Pew Pew for the win! :wink:

4 Likes

:musical_score: Glow :musical_note: Finger :musical_note:

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Pew³

Its the third unit we have had in the office. And also doubles up to ‘Pew Pew Pew’.

2 Likes

…wider than a mile?

1 Like

I think when I get my glowforge I will name it “Manaforge” since my network name is “Wizards Tower”

1 Like

I named mine after the Hawaiian goddess Pele (pronounced [ˈpɛlɛ]), the goddess of fire, lightning, wind and volcanoes.

1 Like

As a Star Trek (as well as all types of science fiction) fan it seemed only appropriate that the feat of engineering marvel that is my 'Forge be named Geordi, as in Geordi La Forge (“Geordi the Forge”?)

2 Likes

:joy: Lunch is free, Drinks are $15.00 (? or whatever) Two drink minimum…

1 Like

:slight_smile: Lunch is never free.

Just look at the cake saga here for proof :smile:

2 Likes

Yay, I’m in the club. Mine was going to be named Geordi (G)la Forge, but I see that someone else already came up with that idea. I’ll probably just name it Larry.

I am one with the Forge, and the Forge is with me.

1 Like

Alchemitron

1 Like

Mine is simply Geordi… so “Geordi (G)la Forge” could be in one of the alternative Star Trek universes… or vice versa… :wink:

Pyretta. I figured Fiat Lux would be taken, although I didn’t even look. I just like Pyretta.

1 Like

Moses: because it took so long to arrive.

3 Likes

I named my Pro Tiamat after the 5 headed Dragon goddess from D&D. Now I never played D&D and I only now her from the cartoon :wink:

2 Likes

Fire Lord Glozai, but it’s not official since apparently I missed something when setting it up.

1 Like

My dog is named Dexter after the show.

1 Like

Choked on my water there! Haha. Brilliant.