Little Bird House

Very nice clean design. Thank you for sharing your project with us. :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Very cute!

3 Likes

This is lovely and I’ve been looking for a pretty birdhouse design lately. I may resize the doorway for my local birdies! Hope you’re okay with that.

5 Likes

Very nice, thanks for the share!

9 Likes

Very cute and thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Go for it! It was designed purely for aesthetics, I don’t know much about birds lol.

3 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

The shape is lovely! Kind of hard to resist! Thank you!

4 Likes

This is SO ADORABLE!!

ooh maybe I’ll make my daughter a tooth fairy house thing with this. :slight_smile: (I don’t do under-the-pillow lol)

Thank you so much for sharing!!

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing! How do I download the file?
Cindi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just right click on the design (the white outline design under the photos in the original post) and choose “save image as” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great point! I’m not very good with identifying types of birds but I think most of ours around our house are finches, which is a 2" hole it looks like. If I make one for my daughter as a tooth fairy house, maybe I’ll use that so it can be repurposed.

3 Likes

it is definitely cuter than the birdhouse in my soul

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thank you cant wait to print!

1 Like

Here it is, I googled the details on the size the hole should be, hopefully someone uses it! I have seen a lot of nuthatches around here so I sized it for them. Waterproofed the outside of the roof with Honey Bee’s Wood Cream.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Very cute! well done. Where I live, that would immediately become a squirrel house!

1 Like

Hi!!
I’m very new here… I absolutely LOVE this!! Just wondering… How do I download the file? lol
Thanks for your help :))

1 Like

Oh! I see :slight_smile: they prefer smaller, probably safer, I would have never thought of that!
How can I download the design?

2 Likes