Live in person instruction

You probably shouldn’t post your phone number here, but that is a personal thing.

So I have a friend who works for an airline and thinks nothing of just flying somewhere, but otherwise this kinda comes off as weird. Also, my glowforge is in a space shared with someone else so I am a little more hesitant about just inviting someone over.

A quick Google search and I found three makerspaces with Glowforges that offer classes.

One in Bend Oregon
One in Yakima Washington
And one in Buffalo

All three of those are links. I would suggest contacting them and seeing if they offer the type of instruction you are seeking. The one in Bend appears to offer private instruction.

1 Like

check your IM’s if you have not in a while.

I don’t recall posting my phone number, unless it is in my profile, which i will check. I built an experimental aircraft and drove to Atlanta from NJ for a 2 day inspection, i flew to Boston for one day for lessons in RC Camera work, i few to El Paso for a weekend sales seminar, i drove to Allentown PA for a one day wood turning seminar, so i would travel to someone for just an hour or two to get me pointed in the right direction with my gloforge, its actually easier for me to learn this way, as when i am home , trying to watch you tube tutorials, i am constantly interrupted and just cant focus.

1 Like

I just figured out how my phone number got listed, i replied to the email, which posts my email signature, which has my info.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.