Locationg anyone in my area (Near Nashville) that may have a Glowforge?

@cking9250 yes, this is his warehouse to one of his businesses. We originally planned on putting it at home in our garage. But our neighborhood “sips tea with their pinkie fingers lifted” as my Daddy would say. not all, but a lot have nothing but time on their hands, and their noses are not on their faces. If yah know what I mean. And they are just itching top be HOA police complaining about fireworks on 4th of July and we were afraid that someone would throw a tizzy over our venting window being an eye sore, even though they had to get their binoculars out to even see it. So we just like to keep happy people from being miserable! HaHa. @reformationwood I am envious of my space , too. Sometimes I wonder what on earth I did to deserve such an amazingness. I wonder if I am going to get pinched and wake up. I never imagined I would be able to have an area. Putting a shop anywhere would have to be approved so… I feel BLESSED. And thank you for the compliment. He worked his booty off to get it done. As did I. Just not as hard. @jamesdhatchYou have a hide out! Mine is definitely not out of the way.

2 Likes

I am in Lexington tn 1.50 hour west of Nashville I just got mine the 26 and it has a defect and now waiting on a replacement and was told 21 days before I receive it

I am so sorry for your troubles! I am sure they will get it worked out as quickly as they can! I hope you get your and get up and running so we can have a hangout day!

I am in Greeneville TN which is about 4 hours from Nashville. I am new to all of this so I’m learning by my mistakes to put it bluntly. This is the one thing i wish I had explored a bit more as far as an owners manual one can hold in their hand and figure this stuff out. Im having fun at any rate and any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome - you’re gonna have so much fun!
There are manuals you can read/print at: https://glowforge.com/support/topic/manual-support-topic/manual-article (the glowforge.com/support page has all sorts of useful stuff, including the First Three Prints which, if you haven’t, I heartily recommend working through)

1 Like

When are you coming to Murfreesboro?

Hello, my name is Sylvanye “Sam” Roh owner of Design’s by Sylvanye Glass Teaching Studio in Smyrna.

I’m expecting the arrival of my Plus, Tuesday April 2 and very excited; even more excited to meet you and learn what you are doing with yours and your future expectations.

Looking forward to meeting one day and open to communicating via FaceTime, Viber, etc.

I can be contacted via text messaging via 615-397-6406.

Take care and be safe, “Sam”

4 Likes

Oh No! What was the problem and have you received your replacement as of yet. “Sam”

YAY!!! Lets do it!!! I am soooo excited to meet!!

This is exciting NEWS to hear Mandy. When you get an opportunity, p[ease send me a text or give me a call.

Have an AWESOME HEALTY Day. “Sam” :nerd_face:

1 Like

AWESOME. Would love to see the video or your studio in person as well. Your husband sou,nds like MINE - I’m truly blessed. :wink:

Oh! My Goodness what an amazing space, “I love it” and impressed with your organizational skills. I own a glass and precious metal teaching studio. My studio is in our converted two car garage and my classroom is in a building across from the studio.

My GF will be temporarily stored in my office located in my home along with several printers, Curio & Cricut, camera equipment and more. My husband says that if I feel I can really make something of this than he will purchase a small building to run it out of. When I become good at it, I would like to offer it as a teaching tool along with my glass and metals. “Sam”:flushed:

1 Like

I looked your face book page by glass teaching in Smyrna… I sent you a Private message to your studio inbox!! :slight_smile:

You are so blessed! My hubby too is on the same bandwagon as yours! And I am in high hopes, too! Cant wait to chat!

Hello dear lady, hope you and family are doing great. My Plus did not come in today and is now schedule to receive via FedX tomorrow. Wish me luck. “Sam”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.