Look, I got organized...OR...At least I'm trying

Well, not entirely…Lol
Bought a bunch of new paints for my D&D miniature painting and wanted to keep them all together and handy.

Nothing too fancy, but functional.

Added the sharpies in the back because they had no where else to go…lol

At least one thing on my painting/craft station is organized…:joy:

on to more organization…maybe later…my paints are calling me…

46 Likes

Sweet.

2 Likes

As you know, I am in love with my new found ability to make bespoke organizers. This one is inspiring.

2 Likes

Show minis!

1 Like

I’ve just done the one so far…

Esafar, my Half Elf, Life Cleric.

She was done using cheap craft paint…hopeing to do better with better paint…lol

Next is a Tangu Wizard (my son’s character)
And a Dwarf Cleric…(my new character in case my Half Elf Cleric perishes during Tomb of Annihilation…lol)

16 Likes

I like your basing and color choices.

2 Likes

Btw I picked up lots of good tips here:

https://geekandsundry.com/shows/painters-guild/

1 Like

That’s much too organized…I’d never be able to find anything again! :smile:
(I never lose anything until I put it away.) Great organizer!

6 Likes

Now that is art work! So awesome!

2 Likes

Excellent organizer! One of my favorite items to make. And I’ll bet a tour of your workshop would be a really fun day, organized or not.

3 Likes

Turns out that using actual paint made for painting miniatures is way better than cheap craft paint! Lmao

Very pleased with this one…so glad I got the paints…lol

16 Likes

funny how that works out…

2 Likes

A friend of mine used to say “Compensate inexperience with good quality tools”. And in my case, it is totally true.

8 Likes

True enough. Good quality tools or equipment can help level the playing field. A master can get incredible results out of relative junk because of their skill. A newbie can get better results with good tools than poor tools because they don’t need to work around the limitations of their tools (which a master craftsman knows how to do but a newbie lacks the skills or knowledge to do).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.