Looking for collaborators to make videos for LinkedIn

Age (and other factors) play into successful e-learning.

My thinking is that this isn’t really an extended submission period, so overthinking it could lead to being late or at best a time crunch.

1 Like

Don’t forget @Secret_Sauce for Fusion 360.

2 Likes

And you for that one as well. (I figured that might be a little too advanced for the initial course. Definitely the advanced course.) :wink:

Lol, what you talking about? I know nothing, I’m just arrogant enough to spout off. :smile:

Taught me how to use it. You could definitely come up with Glowforge geared content. (I’ve been watching for a couple years now.) :wink:

2 Likes

That’s true, I expect the sooner the video is submitted the better.

Ok, what about a short video that covers the basics of the GF interface and trace function? The timeline could go something like this.

Place a drawing in GF
Demonstrate trace function in UI
Place material in GF
Explain UI elements and functionality
Press Print
Pull out finished piece
Fade to logo :glowforge:

I think you’re looking at this wrong. Yes, it’s on LinkedIn, but that’s only because LinkedIn bought Lynda.com. You really should consider the Lynda.com demographics, which are probably not the same.

1 Like

Maybe!

Just observing the participants here and on Facebook, that seems about right though for a user base.

I would expect Lynda to have a larger “millennial” user base. but I’m completely making that up.

Regarding experts, we haven’t seen “The Laser Lady” in quite a while. Is @smcgathyfay still around?

6 Likes

I’ve seen her on Facebook recently, but not around here for a while. (She seems to be doing well.) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I remember all the help she gave the laser noobs like me while we waited years for our glowforges.
The only non-owner expert who gave so much to the cause. I miss her.

3 Likes

Yeah, we need to get her back in here. (If nothing else, to hear how the latest swimsuit model painting job went.) :wink:

5 Likes

Absolutely!! With pictures! :crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.