Looking for laserable green & etc. faux leather

Has anyone been able to find other laserable faux leather besides what JPPlus or JDS offer? I’m looking for other color options than what they currently offer… like green, yellow, purple, etc.

1 Like

I have not seen those colors. The only other colors I’ve seen are here:

But I’ll be the first to admit that I never actually looked for them before.

3 Likes

Thanks. I do have those colours and I really like them. I’m just really not having any luck finding other colours. I’ve even tried AliBaba but my search terms just aren’t getting good results, unfortunately. Thank you for sharing your link though. :slight_smile:

Will a microsuede work for you? I’ve read some faux leathers are made of it. Just make sure it’s 100% polyester.

i need something that is a thick as ‘leather’. if i could find a microsuede that was thicker it would probably work. thank you so much for the suggestion though!

You could also glue material in the colour you want onto a thicker faux leather backing, using a flexible-when-dry glue.

Or you could use actual leather which can be dyed any colour you want.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I love working with and colouring leather. I was just looking for a more affordable option for my pieces. I am working with both leather and faux leathers at the moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like