Lulzbot TAZ 5- Daily Deal on Amazon: 09/01

Oh that arm is NICE! Publicly available files or did you buy them?

1 Like

Thank you Thank you Thank you for showing me the amazing prints you did!!! Wow Wow Wow! :astonished:

I’m planning to get one when they have a deal (Too bad I missed that deal earlier this year - I think it was buy x amount of filament and get the M200 free!)

It’s in Zortrax’s print library, which is proprietary, I think, and it looks like the only way to get the part files is to load them from Zortrax’s proprietary slicer. The STL’s total 400+ MB so not really feasible to mail them out.

It took me 2 weeks or more of printing, mostly 24/7 so it’s not a casual project.

The transmission is available on Thingiverse:

On edit: You might be able to download the arm parts here:

2 Likes

If I see another major deal, I’ll try to post a note here or PM you if I can remember you user name. The price on the M200 might drop when they finally release the M300, which has a larger print footprint.

1 Like

BTW, if you get a Zortrax M200 check out http://z-temp.co/ for fairly low cost accessories that let you print with a wider array of filaments than the M200 normally supports.

1 Like

Did I mention how awesome you are!

PS - My better half is also a Michael. (Michaels/Mikes are pretty awesome)

1 Like

I’m not afraid of weeks of printing for results like that, but that’s good to know thanks for the links!

I have the original Craftbot and the Craftbot+. Both of which are great printers for the price they are being sold at. With the Core XY system, partially enclosed build chamber, removable build plate and their slicing software, I couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

Love hearing about everyone’s printer experiences!! Mine should be coming this week, I’ll definitely share my (hopefully succesful!) findings!

2 Likes