Macbook Pro Engraving

Fantastic

1 Like

hmm, I’ll have to look into this. I didn’t do that great of a job on my daughter’s MBP engrave :grimacing:

1 Like

This looks great! I’m too chicken to engrave my MacBook lol

1 Like

Fabulous, and such bravery…

2 Likes

This is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Wow, I am so impressed with this work, outstanding!

2 Likes

良くやった!Well done!

— 武来案 (from a fellow sharer of the name)

1 Like

Holy cow!!

1 Like

Where is the “materials list?”

With all due respect, if you don’t know even the most basic operation of the interface, you might want to spend some time learning it before attempting any projects.

< /grump >

Thanks for that. I assumed you were referring to a list outside of the GFI. Thanks for the clarification.

Just realized you weren’t the nuub that had asked. Sorry.

Understand. There is so much talent here, with so much experience I was just ensuring that I was on the same sheet of music to benefit from your recommendation.

That is absolutely amazing. I want it. Can I buy it to make it on my glowforge? email me balboas3@icloud.com

Welcome to the forum.
Gentle reminder that it is against forum rules to request files. If the designer has a shop where they sell files, it can be found in their profile.

3 Likes

Wow!! My hubby has been asking me to engrave on his MacBook. I am terrified I will screw something up!

2 Likes

On trick is to take the back panel off and do, little stamps on the inside of the panel… that way you can tweak your adjustments and hide them…

Contrast and levels are you friends.

2 Likes

This is beautiful. Definitely something I would like to try some day. Just need to find that piece of art that speaks to me enough.

2 Likes