Machine Issues and I can't get help!

We resquare. Even when we turn it off and restart it, it starts going all over and sometimes comes off the track.

Based on what we are seeing when it moves I do not think it is that belt either. But we have tried to get the tension right on the Y axis belts and its still doing the same thing.

We have looked everywhere. Nothing was sticking up. Nothing on the tracks. We have only had the machine one month and this was our first project to push out for sale. We were cutting leather, the leather was still laying flat. We have never used any magnets in it.

Any chance you can share a video of this?

I have an opinion but watching what is happening would be useful.

(edit - ok, thread now closed. My opinion was that one of the steppers (or controllers) is faulty, and that it would have to be shipped out for repairs.)

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out about this yesterday in chat. Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ve replied to your email about your next steps, so I’m going to close this thread. I’m so sorry about the bad news.

2 Likes