Made a little Stamp with the New Precision Power Engrave

That is squee worthy!:squee::squeee::squeeee:

1 Like

I own a small roller press and projects like this are one of my big reasons for ordering the GF so very happy to see this. I’m hoping the precision will allow the creation of plates for multicolor prints. Happy to see more experiments!

6 Likes

Has anyone done the thing of running a gradient around all the stampy bits for support?

2 Likes

Not yet. For something like this it would be tough to pull off - there are a lot of thin lines very close together.

It seems to hold up pretty well though - you do have to be really careful removing the masking for the thin little lines. (Might be a good idea to engrave these maskless so you wouldn’t have to worry about taking it off after.)

since they are stamps, you don’t really have to worry about the burning or soot correct?

Right. Wouldn’t matter. I was just testing on some PG and it had the masking already in place.

Ooooo but the Mint is so much fun and such a steal when it’s on sale. Why not both? :grin:

The Mint itself isn’t the problem, the real issue is the consumables’ price… quite expensive.

They go massively on sale once or twice a year. I picked up the machine, every ink color, two of every stamp size and refill stamp sheets for all sizes for $150 total a few months ago.

3 Likes