Made *for* a Glowforge

Not made on a Glowforge, but rather made for a Glowforge. A reversible, embroidered cover :smiley:

48 Likes

Beautiful but I have to be the one to say it… a Glowforge that needs a cover is a Glowforge that isn’t being used enough! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Very elegant and posh!

3 Likes

I love your glowforge cosy. I cover mine up at night with a throw blanket because I have cats and well they’re…cats.

2 Likes

I love it! It’s pretty! LOL I love the name, but I have to ask what happened to Elaserbeth I? lol

I got a cover on Etsy because I wanted something to protect it at least a little bit (it’s quilted) in case my kids get all crazy with their toys. (My Glowforge is in the dining room because that’s the only place for it.) My friend had a nice, newTV get destroyed years ago because one of their kids threw Buzz Lightyear into it. lol Knock on wood, nothing like that here, but… I think I would feel better if it had a little more padding though. Guess I’ll have to put a padded blanket or something on top. lol

3 Likes

I was about to say the same - mine would never wear its Jacket and then I wouldn’t know where I put it when I did need it

1 Like

Very nice! I used to have a problem with cat footprints on mine. But then lost the cat. :sweat: The remaining cats are not allowed in that room (I can’t trust them with the other stuff in there). Fortunately it’s just an unfinished part of the basement, it doesn’t have to look nice. But if it did, I would totally want a cover like yours.

1 Like

I love it! I like not having to deal with a cover though.

1 Like

Pretty! I like the name. :slight_smile:

Yea, much as I would prefer to keep it uncovered and “easy access", I have a cat as well as snoopy landlord. For those 2 reasons, I keep it covered.

4 Likes

Beautiful. I cover my girl every night. Her name is Audrey Hepburn. I use a small moving blanket.

2 Likes

In hindsight, if I had taken care to cover my forge regularly, I wouldn’t have had the unsightly cat scratches on the lid. This is really beautiful work!

1 Like