Magic Canvas Contest– Enter for a chance to win the $1000 prize!

Cowboy coasters

Always an alarming number of legs and fingers on AI creations. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone has done such beautiful items! I have never posted here so I hope I am doing this correctly… I typed in “Wild Horses Running” Charcoal Style and created a pendant. Love how it turned out!

6 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

That looks like a great project. I like how it turned out.

1 Like

I was experimenting with some fantasy character designs for a game I’m working on, love some of these results!

5 Likes

Here’s a few more cool ones:

6 Likes

I was able to make a set of coaster using the new Magic Canvas. I kept all artwork in the same style (water color) and picked topics popular for my area - heron, horse, deer, duck. I attempted a blue crab with no luck (and a proof AI is NOT stolen art…
Here is a picture of my favorite - the heron and a copy of all 4 on slate coasters (first time printing on slate too)

5 Likes

1 Like

Oh yes. I have a 5-legged bear and a push-me-pull-me hedgehog

5 Likes

Richard Belzer by Pablo Picasso

4 Likes

Made this beautiful geometric peony acrylic insert for the [also-Glowforge-made] ring box we just created for our wedding later this year. Reel and Tik Tok coming next! (@justmightdiy on both platforms) :heart: :ring:

6 Likes

I used “cute mouse reading a book on white background” with super cute style as the prompt.

I cropped it and made a simple puzzle for my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter:

4 Likes

It took me so long to do this I couldn’t print it, but I was going to engrave the big piece on green glass acrylic and cut and engrave the rest on basswood and paint it, then glue it to the acrylic. I entered the phrase otter fairy Casatt with full color.

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow! I don’t think I have ever seen so many first time posters in a single thread, and so many long away! Welcome everyone!

3 Likes

These are all some absolutely amazing Magic Canvas creations! I can’t tell you how many times folks from across the company have shared their awe with these projects.

Without any further ado, the winner for the $1000 gift card for Proofgrade materials is…

@shogun’s “Magic Canvas on actual canvas”! Congratulations! Please check your direct messages to claim your prize :slight_smile:

16 Likes