Magic Canvas Contest– Enter for a chance to win the $1000 prize!

A bunch of new folks just got it - I think 25% of subscribers have it now. More coming!

3 Likes

Creepy - what was the prompt to get that?

1 Like

Love the bunny with the flower! Even if he’s missing a leg.

Would someone who has access show me what kinds of stuff it comes up with if prompted for svg please!

It doesn’t produce vector files. They’re all images.

3 Likes

Gotcha thanks for the clarification

I agree @kimwimm , I was excited and took time away from job, to watch limited space livestream. I got the GF late last year. Maybe a nice discount code for proofgrade materials would be nice rather than a random giveaway that Everyone can enter now. oh well. :frowning_face: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply!

This turned out beautifully.

14 Likes

I was kind of going meta here, going for design ideas I could use to create a model house, rather than the pattern to make it. :grin:

and

5 Likes

Then I thought to try and combine a Giraffe and a Rabbit and got a Girabbit…

And

but for attitude this wins

11 Likes

Bunny holding a flower - super cute style. Here is the same prompt and a little less creepy

2 Likes

I liked this one too - and didn’t notice at first that he is missing a leg :woman_facepalming::laughing:

1 Like

1 Like

whelp I just nearly spat out my morning coffee l :rofl:

2 Likes

Did you just refresh your screen or have to relog completely to see it show up? TY

I still don not have the option. I am a premium member too. Do you need to have your machine on for it to show? I keep refreshing throat the day yesterday and today. When can we expect to have the option? How is it being rolled out ? Thanks so much!

1 Like

Well, I got in this morning and thought I’d give it a whirl…and I accidentally found a weakness in the AI. Try doing anything with a “unicycle” (I tried penguin on a unicyle) in any style. apparently it’s one object it doesn’t quite understand :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How can I enter the contest if I don’t purchase the premium service?

3 Likes

It comes up as a Png but I run it through Gimp and get a vector file, but it is hard and can take a lot of work to clean it up.

You could cut out the Black and open some of the tight places and do something like around the eye so it is attached to other white places and perhaps put some curves in the ears.

6 Likes