Magic Wand Templates

Oh, I see. Did I miss it then, and are we not able to download past freebies? The only one I see is a coffee sleeve.

3 Likes

Must be…I just tried to click it again and I saw the coffee sleeve too. (That one might have been a limited time Easter Egg.)

1 Like

They’re all limited time according to the instructions - they say we’re supposed to download them quickly before they go away. I expect they’re something like a “design of the month” type of promotion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, that’s ok since the file was posted here. I’d just like to see what the finished product looked like. Did anyone save the preview images?

a0fb398b1254bedaed83e3c629301d0f88af54aa_2_500x500

My mistake. I didn’t realize this photo wasn’t an actual HP product! Thanks, Jules.

1 Like

They did do a good job on them, didn’t they? :smile:

Great feedback, both about the video being misleading, and about wanting the wand holder! I’ll be sure the team sees.

7 Likes

The wand holder might be a great catalog entry. Of course, it might be a great idea to promote the catalog also: give the wand design and point to the holder in the catalog.

I’m sure someone will not like that approach… but I’ve never seen anything that made everyone happy.

4 Likes

Thanks.

:bacon:

Bacon makes everybody happy :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Chuckle! I don’t know…any woman who has had to plan her party menus around mixed cultures’ dietary preferences knows that doesn’t always hold up. :wink:

5 Likes

I quote my vegetarian wife “it’s a condiment”. :smile:

8 Likes

I think this is a great model. Obviously we prefer things for free, but this seems fair and reasonable and perfectly matched to the current marketing philosophy of giving something for free in order to garner a sale for something else.

4 Likes

Can someone tell me how to download the free coffee sleeve design?

1 Like

Sure…just read the instructions here:

2 Likes

Thank you, for some reason I can’t get that to work, it opens the design, but I can’t save it?

It’s not letting you Right Click and choose Save As? (Are you on Windows?)

on a macbook

I don’t know what you have to do to get to the Command panel on a Mac. This comes from Google:

To use “Save As” in a current file in a support app:

1. Click on the File menu in the upper left corner of your Mac’s screen.
  2. Hold down the Option key and the “Duplicate File” option magically turns into “Save As.”
1 Like