MagSafe stand

I have some epic device designs I am working on, here is the first one! It’s a MagSafe docking station for my new iPhone 13 Pro Max. I’ve had people asking for one of these for quite some time but I never had a Magsafe phone before to test with. Works vertically or horizontally all by the magnetic charger, which makes it great to be able to watch a video on the charger if needed too. I also added a custom spot to add engravings or cutouts like my battery icon cutout seen below.

Files for this one can be found on my Etsy here if you want to make your own: Etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

31 Likes

Here’s a quick video of placing and spinning the phone on it.

4 Likes

Very nice design!

2 Likes

Thanks

Not what I pictured but lots more relevant and safe for the phone.

I was thinking more pizza.

1 Like

Or wheel un- fortunate

Very attractive!

2 Likes

NIce design!

2 Likes

Another great design of yours.

2 Likes

Thank you

Very nice! The one thing I don’t like about the apple charger is that when you take the phone off, if you don’t hold onto the base, the base moves and doesn’t release easily. At least on the commercial ones that incorporate the apple MagSafe charger I tried . Great magnet on the the apple disc.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s though but luckily with this one, at least for me I’ve got it down if you pull the phone straight down it will release as soon as it slightly bumps the table or if I use my thumb on the side of the stand when removing works too. But yeah just lifting it will take the stand with it as strong as it is.