Major sale on Siser HTV at Joann Fabrics

Just discovered that all varieties, patterns, & colors of Siser EasyWeed HTV are on sale for only $8.99 per 36” roll though March 31st. How much of a savings? I saved $16.00 on a single roll of EasyPattern Plus! :sunglasses:

Considering 3 pieces of PG Eco Iron-on costs ~$20 for the same amount (3 sq ft), its a heck of a deal and worth stocking up on.

Despite beind called “HTV” it contains no vinyl, so is safe for use in all lasers.

YMMV, but I find it much easier to use than Eco Iron-On, and it comes in a dozens of colors and patterns.

IMG_1677

10 Likes

12”x36”?

4 Likes

Looks like 11.8 x 36

Search results for siser htv at joann.com | JOANN

6 Likes

Joann Fabrics filed for bankruptcy and then carry on with nice sales. Interesting. It kind of reminds me of the sales rep that admitted that each sale was at a loss, but he was going to make it up in volume. :grin:

7 Likes

As I understand it, they plan on getting back to basics and focusing on their core products - fabrics and sewing-related stuff. This could be part of a sell-down to expedite the process.

Makes you wonder how that will affect GF’s sales, especially with the upcoming Spark release…

6 Likes

I wonder how polyurethane HTV on AliExpress compares in quality?

It’s ridiculously inexpensive, A fraction of what you’re paying even at that sales rate.

Something like:

5 Likes

The Spark and Aura stuff was on sale as well at my local one - and a lot of the slots were empty…so somebody was taking advantage!

6 Likes

Not for me but others might find this interesting.

2 Likes

I highly recommend Swing Design for great deals, too.
Their Siser HTV bundles are great if you need a variety of colors.

5 Likes