Used up some of the large-ish sized scraps of PG walnut and frosted acrylic to make a holder for my increasing supply of markers. Engraved the individual types above the rows of holes. I measured each type of marker to make the holes the correct size. Had one hiccup though…in that the caps of one group of pens had a small protrusion that I didn’t expect, so had to do a workaround getting the pens through the holes.
I used my old standby favorite, embossing powder on the engraved letters. Couldn’t really cover the inner part of the engraving with the adhesive, so only part of the powder got in…looks sort of sparkly!