Mask drying rack and/or key shelf

Another beautiful design. It’s lovely. I am so impressed that you were able to keep it down to 5 boards, whoa!

3 Likes

Aww thank you! I have to admit, I am a little extra when it comes to designs. LOL

HAHA…4 boards! And yeah, I was surprised too! LOL

1 Like

This is so cool!! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you! It really is a fun quick project…well for me. LOL

I love it when people say something is really quick. It never turns out so for me. For example, I had a house with a 10-12 foot hallway that needed repainted. Three months later…the house was old and settled, cracks abounded. And had a real skim coat of plaster. Which you should paint with oil based primer. Weeelllllllll, it wasn’t. So when I would go to take the cracked pieces off, whole sheets of 7 layers of paint came off. Like I said, 3 months later…

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess I should stop saying that…but given the time it takes to put together my other pieces. This one is REALLY quick. LOL

3 Likes

I was just telling someone that. If there are those of us who choose not to wear one then either nothing happens or the non-wearers die out. Either way it works out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Unfortunately those aren’t the only two effects. The third - someone else dies because of the non-wearer’s action is not uncommon. Personally I wouldn’t care less if the non-wearers died as long as they didn’t infect other people on their way out. They’re an embarrassment to the their parents and grandparents who knew what real sacrifice was.

3 Likes

{sigh}

Wear them so someday we won’t have to wear them

2 Likes

Exactly. That should be a poster. Like those old “We can do it” posters in WWII :slight_smile:

1 Like