May the 4th be with you! Star Wars Monopoly

Blockquote Can’t wait to see what you end up doing for the box

Yup, already thinking about that. I was actually thinking that I’d make the banker’s tray as well.

2 Likes

Um… HOLY SH*T!

We are not worthy!

2 Likes

All I can say is I want to copy this so badly.

Templates are posted in the instructables post, so feel free!!!

5 Likes

Aside from everything that you’ve done here, I especially like that you “watermarked” your bills by cutting the symbol out of them haha. Serious impressed, here.

What did you use to paint the pieces? It almost looks like oil based paint. Congratulations on seeing your project through to the end, this one is amazing!

1 Like

The game board and property cards were painted with latex paint. The tokens were not painted at all.

1 Like

Going viral in 3…2…1… !

Absolutely fabulous and so creative. What a creative jolt. Hard to say what impresses me most, but the attention to detail and carrying the whole thing through completely.

3 Likes

Awesome, truly awesome! Love the whole project and totally appreciate all the time and effort committed, so worthwhile.

May the forge be with you Sir!

2 Likes

Totally amazing!

1 Like

I Love This!

1 Like

This is unreal, absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Why do you guys always make me be the bad guy? At least it seems this is only on the cards, so it’s an easy fix. I’m not even a Star Wars nerd, but it’s “Wookiee.” Amazing job on this whole thing though. I’ll run and hide now. :male_detective:

2 Likes

This is incredible!!! Talk about going to town on a project!

1 Like

A labor of love! It’s fantastic! I’ve tried my hand at recreating a “themed” board game. Many hours of work, but even more hours of play.

1 Like

I’m just astonished. What a vision!

Is this available for download i would love to print this to play with my buddys
i tried the instructable link but it wont let me download the pdf cause im not a member and the other download links are .ai links whatever those are glowforge doesn’t support them

AI is Adobe Illustrator.

I can share the generic board in PDF or SVG format if that works for you, but I’m at a conference this week and don’t get back until Friday night. Just an FYI, this wouldn’t have any of the Star Wars images in the file, and you’d have to add those yourself. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow impressive! Great idea too!

You should be able to open the .ai files using Inkscape.

1 Like