Maybe Tuesday?

take care of yourself, man. (hurray ‘free’ healthcare?)

1 Like

I know the feeling (I’ve had 2 ulcer bleeds and passed 3 kidney stones while on call - although in fairness, when I had the bleeds everyone wanted to send me home, and I pointed out that the GI suite where my GI doc was on call was one floor below…) but when the GF PRU was arriving, I simply stated it as fact. I am going to be home to play with my new GF… My chief only demanded I cut something cool for the office… So I made that cool 3D logo

9 Likes

Thanks… apparently it’s pretty common. The fun part was when I went to ER and they shot me up with beta blockers that interrupted my heart for a few seconds. Interesting glimpse into what a main event might feel like!

6 Likes

It"ll kill me if mine comes on a day I’m scheduled to work. Fortunately for me that’s only a 3 in 7 chance. Or I suppose 3 in 6 seeing UPS doesn’t deliver on Sunday.
I would not call in even for this. I figure if an elephant can wait 640 days for it’s baby, I can wait just one more. Though, waiting for the Pro, I may be approaching the same gestation period.
I’ll be there in just 22 days.

4 Likes

They don’t deliver on Saturday here either. So unless that’s one of your 3 days on you’re down to 3 in 5 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s still better than 5 in 5

Damn straight! If my f-i-l wasn’t in the memory care unit and needing our support, I’d retire and move to NC before the week was out :smile: Just got too many things to laser and not enough time.

2 Likes