Medium Frosted Acrylic not cutting through

And I edited my post. :slight_smile:

They sell the material and set the parameters for the material. I can post the exact thickness down to the micron but I am hoping that glowforge will adjust their settings so i don’t have to. When i buy proofgrade material it is so I don’t have to fiddle with settings. I use plenty of non proofgrade material and i expect variation and experimentation. I do not expect that for proofgrade. At least one other person reported the same issue with the same material so it seem fairly straight forward. Eg glowforge needs to update the settings for this material or ensure that the material is consistent for the current settings

Right, but the point I’m trying to make is that without the numbers there is no way for them to know if it’s a bad batch that they need to deal with or settings that don’t work.

Anyway, I have no skin in this game. It was just a suggestion.

I’ll be happy to post the exact dimensions when i get home. It kind of highlights my point though, mainly that i should not have to measure board thickness for proofgrade , that is the whole point of paying the premium for that material

I would love for glowforge to chime the n here

Thank you for letting us know about this. I have followed up with you via email about this issue, so I’m going to close this thread.