Memorial Ornaments

Memorial ornaments have become a recent passion of mine. It initiated the purchasing of a Glowforge that I can work on at home on my own personal time.

Here is a recent memorial ornament project that I completed at work using a Glowforge. This ornament was created using the the 1/8 inch cherry proof-grade material. Editing was done using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

I am pretty happy with the result.

41 Likes

That’s a nice way to remember loved ones.

4 Likes

That turned out really nice. What a beautiful way to remember loved ones.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea. Not just something to hang on a tree. Great detail.

3 Likes

They are sure to be cherished by everyone who receives them. Very thoughtful idea.

2 Likes

Thank you! I was a very special project to work on.

1 Like

Thank you! It took a great deal of time to get the detail correct. It took some image editing and several test prints before getting the final to look good. I was happy with the end result. Still, it could have been a refined some in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you for commenting! It was very well received as a gift and I ended up making fifteen additional ornaments for other family members that wanted one. Something that I know will be cherished for a long time in my home.

2 Likes

It was fun/special project to work on. We currently have a memorial tree in the home that we decorate with ornaments representing memories of those we have lost. This was a nice addition to the tree this year.

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes